Mental Health Emergencies
If you are struggling with thoughts, feelings, emotions or behaviours, you must get help now.
Some of the best choices may be:
- Go to A&E at the hospital. This is free and always open.
- Call and ask for the ambulance or police.
- A GP or emergency GP for your local doctor surgery.
- Samaritans – free call 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell them about your problem.
- SANEline – call on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).
- National Suicide Prevention Helpline UK on 0800 689 5652 (open 24/7).
These organisations and people are here to help you. They want to help you.
If you need help, contact them now.