Workplace Wellbeing Certification
Show Your Organisation Cares
To Help You And Your Colleagues
Managing Mental Health Certificate for Organisations
You can demonstrate your organisation’s compliance and commitment to managing mental health, with the MMH Certificate.
Our independent auditors will assess your organisation in accordance with the standards defined by the MMH Framework.
Organisations who successfully pass the audit will recieve the Managing Mental Health Certificate and formal recognition.
Certificates are valid for two years from date of issue.
Subscribe To The MMH Newsletter
The MMH Framework Certification Process
MMH Framework audits are performed by mental health specialists, who have been specifically trained in the MMH framework.
The Certification has 6 key stages:
- Register your organisation
- An assessor will be assigned and have an initial discussion with your organisation.
- The assessor will review your documentation.
- The assessor will discuss governance and controls with key individuals.
- The assessor will score your organisation and provide a formal assurance report.
- Organisations who pass their assessment will be provided with the formal Managing Mental Health Controls Certificate.
Organisations who are unsuccessful in their assessments will have an agreed period to remediate control gaps and to reapply.
Successful organisations will be able to purchase a range of promotional materials, and have the option of social media announcements, to help increase awareness of their certification.
To find out more about Managing Mental Health Certification, simply contact us now: